Monday, May 25, 2009

My Reflection Over the Blogs

Starting on the blogs was very new to me and actually starting in this class was the first time I even heard about a blog in my whole life. At first it was difficult for me since we couldn’t write about ourselves and what was happening because that’s all I did in my notebook entries that we had to write at first. After a while I got the hang of what to rite, but then my brain would be stumped on what topics to write about. I mostly wrote about ANYHTHING that came to my mind at any time. My blog never ever really had a specific thing that it talked about like some other peoples blogs did. Some things in the beginning that you could find in the beginning were like world issues and thing that were happening in the economy that affected us as Americans and basically moved on to me in a personal way of things I liked, but I never put it in there that it was about me. Some things that you could see that I mostly wrote about were music and the artist that produced it, ghost things, traveling, piercings, and things like that. Blogs were sometimes difficult for me and some days they weren’t, but when I typed them I always took a lot of time on them I would say the time that I spent on them were about 45 minutes. The difficult thing would be finding the time to type them and access to a computer. I have a computer at home but we have slow internet because I live in the boonies so it took FOREVER to load up a page and also dealing with a job where you work all the time is hard. Then when you get time to blog I’m stumped on what to write about. Blogging isn’t a bad thing and for some people they love it, but for my technique I don’t think this was the best thing for me. I really didn’t like blogging and it always was a pain for me and I actually liked it better where in the beginning we wrote in our notebooks because it was there for me. In my blogs you can tell which ones I had the most fun with and the ones that you could tell I had no idea what to write after I typed the next word.

No comments: