Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Power of Love

Is love an emotion or really something genetically programmed in our bodies to feel. One thing is for sure love can make you feel so powerful, but then again when were alone it’s something that is so hard to deal with. My question is why is this? Love is a very strong emotion, well just call it that. Let me put out a scenario for you.
When two lovers are dating and do everything together eventually stronger feelings start to overcome them. This is when I said love can make you feel powerful. When you have these feelings I believe it’s very essential to life. When the two lovers fall apart for anyone who has been there it is the hardest thing to overcome. You would think dying sounds so much better than going through a pain like that. I don’t understand why that is and I don’t care who says what, but I even believe scientist can’t even figure out why. Love is something I believe that is mysterious and works in so many ways that logic can’t even explain. Yes we can all say what part of the brain stimulates these emotions, but can we really get down to the core of this and explain why?
Love is something I believe the world cannot survive with out and I believe we can all say it’s an essential to life like water is to the body. We will all feel it sometime in one way or another and just like Gandhi or Mother Theresa has expressed that “We are put on this world to love and be loved in return.” If you really think about it why else are we living?
Every living thing on this earth has something they can all relate to and that’s the subject I’m talking about. Have you ever seen a dove with its mate? They say when one of two lovers die the other dove will die eventually from a heart break. Love is something so great, but at the same time it’s a quick poison. Everyone wants it and everyone will give it. It’s also scary in a sense that we can’t even control how it affects us. In life we can either resent it or we can embrace what it has in store for us. It makes the heart grow weaker but stronger at the same time. Love is a work of master piece.

No comments: